One can keep an eye on our loved ones using Windows spy software. Sometimes, it becomes quite necessary for parents or business owners to monitor or track the computers of their kids or employees.
By monitoring their Windows systems, you can discover what they do on their systems. Today, you will find many Windows spy tools for employers and parents on the internet.
Here, we are going to list some of the best Windows spy software options available out there.
Plus, these tools are widely employed by organizations and individuals across the globe. Afterward, you can select the one from the list that best suits your requirements to track a Windows PC.
Part 1: Learn a Bit About Windows Spy Software First
Before installing any Windows spy software, it is important to ensure that you know what it is. Also, why this tool is used and other basic details related to it. So, let’s have a look at some of its important aspects.
What Does a Windows Spy Software Do?
A Windows spy tool enables users to check out and record the computer’s activities that a user performs.
Why Do People Use Windows Spy Software?
Parents and business owners mostly employ Windows spy software to keep tabs on their children and employees.
- For parents: Windows spy tools can be used by parents. This is to recognize the dangers and threats that the digital world possesses. Thus, they can ensure that their kids are not in danger while browsing the internet. These tools can be employed for tracking what websites their kids are accessing. After that, parents can impose restrictions on several things they find not mature or appropriate for their children.
- For businesses: Regularly, businesses use computer spy tools for various reasons. The most common is to ensure that they can hold responsibility for ethical or legal matters if any issue arises. Also, it can determine which employees go above and beyond in their work. Thus, they can be rewarded for their diligent efforts.
PS: if you wonder how to read Verizon text messages online, here are the top solutions.
Part 2: Best Windows Spy Software
Here are some of the best Windows spy program options, their pros, cons, features, price, and more.
#1 – MoniVisor
This invisible Windows spy software can be employed by both parents and employers. MoniVisor helps you to check whether everything is in place.
The software offers a range of amazing monitoring features. Now, read its features to find out why it is the most recommended tool!
- Monitor chats held on web-based social media platforms remotely.
- Check out download and browsing history on popular web browsers.
- Read all the sent and received emails on different web-based email apps.
- Enable automatic screenshot times, where the tool takes a picture of the computer screen at the time intervals or time you select.
- The target desktop system keeps track of login activities, USB connections, and app activities.
Pros & Cons:
- Provide more functionality as compared to other spy tools.
- Perform tasks running on the monitored computer.
- View the monitored data anywhere anytime through its easy-to-access console.
- Users can get started with the tool easily in a few simple steps.
- Data protection and privacy are even provided by this spy tool.
- Users receive free updates always when there’s a new version available.
- Users must install the Chrome web extension if they like to track chat and email activity.
This Windows spy software costs about $49.95 a month. It even offers monthly and yearly subscription plans at $79.95 and $129.95, respectively.
#2 – Flexispy
Users can employ this Windows spy tool according to their needs. Also, this tool offers incredible computer monitoring functions for parents and employers.
- Read each email on the monitored system.
- Monitor all the browsing activities like downloading or browsing history.
- Track every keystroke made on the monitored device.
- Check out computer screenshots as per particular time intervals.
- Monitor all the network connections of the target system.
Pros & Cons:
- Safeguard your private data.
- Users can check out the tracked data using any web browser.
- This spy software works perfectly with PC and Mac.
- Offer 24/7 customer support.
- More expensive than various other Windows spy tools.
Flexispy Premium costs around $67.99 for a month and $99 for three months. It even offers a yearly plan of $149.
And here is the full mSpy vs. FlexiSpy comparison for your reference.
#3 – ActivTrack
This Windows spy software is also great. ActivTrack comes with lots of features for a business. The tool lets you track how your workers perform and what they can do to perform better.
- Capture screenshots in a stealth mode, where this feature works great in times when many people work from home.
- Keep sensitive data private through its in-built redaction program.
- Limit access to specific websites if you want.
- Allow users to track in real-time so that they do not wait longer.
- Evaluate the performance of your employees based on the monitoring reports.
Pros & Cons:
- Provide detailed usage statistics
- Come with a clean and simple interface.
- Function flawlessly as Windows spy software.
- Generate infographics and charts so that users can visualize the collected data.
- Complicated when it comes to setup.
- Cannot record the keystrokes made on the monitored system.
This tool can be used as Windows spy software for free. You can check out its amazing features through its free trial. Once the trial period is over, this tool will cost you $7.20 for a month if you like to use it further.
If you wonder how to change the password on Windows server 2012, just click to read more.
#4 – Kidlogger
This Windows spy tool is a basic one. Although Kidlogger is helpful for parents, it is not good for businesses. The software lets you monitor the computer usage of your children hassle-free.
- Keep an eye on the monitored system’s screen time.
- Monitor all the application activities happening on the monitored computer.
- Check the computer’s browsing history.
- Discover who your kids communicate with through web-based platforms.
- Monitor all the keystrokes made by the user.
Pros & Cons:
- The cost of its premium version is quite affordable.
- The basic app version is available absolutely for free.
- The tool offers various versions featuring different functions so that users can select the one that suits them the best.
- Its customer support is not that good when you use the free version.
- Very basic as a Windows spy spyware.
The application’s basic version is free. However, you can upgrade it to the premium version to unlock more useful features. Its standard subscription costs just $9 for three months and $17 for six months. It even offers a yearly plan at $29 only.
#5 – Kickidler
This is another amazing Windows spy software. Kickidler is considered to be one of the most reliable tools. This program is used widely by businesses to track their employees’ performance.
Also, it features quite a simplistic approach when it comes to monitoring. Thus, this makes it simple to check where you need to make improvements.
- The tool features no limitations on the number of devices that can be operated on at any specific time.
- All setting configurations offered by the tool are simple to understand and useful.
- This Windows spy software even offers productivity analysis of your employees.
Pros & Cons:
- The tool’s user interface is easy and simple to use.
- It offers defense against data leakage and theft.
- Produce productivity fluctuation reports, which can help improve employee productivity.
- Offer a free version too.
- Users cannot monitor chats or email activities on the monitored system.
- Users cannot examine what the target system has printed.
The tool will cost you around $9.99 for a month.
#6 – InterGuard
The tool is employee tracking software. Using this Windows spy software, users can gain insights into HR issues, employee productivity, and possible security threats.
- Helpful for businesses for both in-office and work from home.
- Employ a single admin system as a base to monitor everything.
- Enable users to track web-based usage.
- Best employed for systems that manage sensitive information.
Pros & Cons:
- The tool is suitable for all operating tools, even virtual machines.
- Offer a trial for free.
- Generate detailed data usage of employees.
- Not perfect for parents who like to monitor their children.
- More expensive when compared to other spy tools.
Subscription plans begin at $9.00 for one user per month. Therefore, this tool is more expensive compared to other Windows spy program options.
#7 – SpyAgent
This spying tool is a bit different from the other ones listed here. This is a decorated window spy software that features 15 diverse monitoring parameters. One can use them to make sure that everything is fine.
- Users can control what they like to track and what information they do not like to be tracked.
- Its Windows monitoring features are great for both employers and parents.
- Users can set monitoring limits, so they do not have to process everything collected in specific non-essential periods.
Pros & Cons:
- Users can archive and save any tracked data that they like.
- This tool works in stealth mode so that your kids and employers will not discover that their computer activities are under surveillance.
- Offer defense against piracy and data theft.
- This program can be a bit complex to use.
- Its customer service is not sub-par.
This Windows spy software operates on vending the tool rather than licensing out. Thus, it will cost you about $69.95 for every user.
#8 – TheOneSpy
Primarily, TheOneSpy is a Windows spy tool. However, this tool works fine with other operating systems, such as iOS and macOS.
- Monitor the browsing activities on the target computer.
- Record the on-screen activities happening on the target system.
- Block particular websites if you want.
- All the tracked information automatically gets updated on the control panel of TheOneSpy.
- Provide reports of every computer activity.
Pros & Cons:
- Keep a check on your kids or employees without their knowledge.
- Best employed by parents who like to track the computer activity of their kids.
- It does not allow users to put up internet filters.
- It is not helpful in employee monitoring and, thus, not an ideal option for businesses.
- The complete range of features is accessible only from desktop systems.
TheOneSpy will cost you around $40 for a month and $60 for three months. Its yearly plan is available at $80.
Part 3: The Best Windows Spy Software Out There
As stated above, MoniVisor is the best Windows spy software available out there. That’s why we have put it at the top of our list. Here are some things that make this Windows spy tool the best of all:
1. Lots of System Monitoring Features
MoniVisor for Windows provides more monitoring features compared to other Windows spy programs. These features include keystrokes, social media conversations, emails, application activities, screenshots, and others.
2. Safe to Employ and Virus-free
MoniVisor is virus-free, which means you can download and employ this tool safely to monitor someone’s Windows PC.
3. Pretty Affordable Program
When it comes to pricing plans, MoniVisor features three different options. So, users can select the plan that suits them best. Furthermore, the prices are relatively affordable. When you use its amazing features, you will observe it is worth the paid amount.
4. Getting Started with It is Quite Easy
MoniVisor offers understandable and clear instructions. Users can check their website to see how they can use this tool. The guide is pretty easy to follow. The tool is even easy to get started with. So, here are some simple steps to use this Windows spy software.
Step 1: Purchase a Subscription Plan.
First, you need to log in using an email ID. After that, buy a subscription plan for activating the monitoring features on the target system.
Step 2: Access the Target System
Access the computer physically that you like to monitor. Then, go to http://www.installfree.net to download the tool.
Step 3: Add an Extension
Once you successfully install the tool, you must add an extension. This Chrome extension will help you to track web chats and emails.
Step 4: Monitor the Target System
Now, you need to log into your account. This is to access its web dashboard, where you are all the system activities. Or else, go to the tool’s Guide Page to get more details on how to employ this tool. You will find there both video and text instructions.
So, these are some of the best Windows spy tools available on the internet. All of them let you monitor the computer activities of your employers or children.
Thus, parents and employers can check out every tool’s features and pros and cons. This is important to find a tool that works perfectly for them.
However, we recommend you use MoniVisor for Windows to monitor your employees or kids. This Windows spy software comes with amazing monitoring features.
The best part about this tool is that it is relatively affordable. Now, download this tool and monitor the target computer hassle-free!