When you create a video file via the VSDC Free Video Editor, you will get the output file in the .vproj format.
This format is not supported by YouTube, and you cannot upload these files on the video-sharing platform.
Therefore, you will have to convert VPROJ to MP4. In this article, we will read about this and provide you with the best solutions.
Why Can We Not Play VPROJ Files on YouTube?
If you have ever encountered this abovementioned problem, you are not alone. Most do not know that VPROJ files are not video files. They are just proprietary project files of VSDC Free Video Editor.
Hence, no third-party tools can convert VPROJ files into the appropriate format for uploading on YouTube. Most tools that claim to convert VPROJ to MP4 are false, misleading, and exaggerated.
How Do You Convert VPROJ to MP4 Files?
Currently, there is only one way to convert a .vproj file into a .mp4 file. Since this format is created by VSDC Free Video Editor, you will only have to use this software.
With the help of this tool, you can easily convert any VPROJ file. If you already have this software installed on your computer, you can easily open any VPROJ file.
Steps to Convert VPROJ to MP4 on VSDC Video Editor:
- Before you can proceed to convert VPROJ to MP4 files, you need to download and install the VSDC Free Video Editor on your computer.
- Once the installation process is complete, you need to look for the icon of the corresponding VPROJ file that looks the same as the icon of the video editing software.
- Open the VSDC Free Video Editor software. Import the VPROJ file by tapping on Open Project and then on Import. Alternatively, you can double-click on the .vproj file to open it on the VSDC Free Video Editor.
- Tap on the Export Project tab; here, you need to move the cursor towards the ribbon command bar, where you can choose any available export formats. You can also adjust other parameters here, if necessary. In this case, you need to select Web and then select MP4.
- Once you have chosen the file format being exported, you need to select a path where the result needs to be downloaded. You also need to select the quality of the video.
- After this, please tap on the Conversion tab to start the process of converting VPROJ to an MP4 file.
After this process, the resultant MP4 file can be found in the MP4 directory. In the same way, you can also convert VPROJ files into other formats like WMV, AVI, etc.
Once you convert VPROJ to MP4, you can upload the file on YouTube.
Alternatives to VSDC Video Editor to Convert VPROJ to MP4
The steps to convert VPROJ to MP4 cannot be easier with the help of the VSDC Video Editor. However, this video editing tool has a lot of limitations if you want to convert VPROJ to different formats.
In this part, we will talk about various other tools that can help you convert VPROJ to MP4 with ease.
Why Do You Need These Alternatives?
You can easily use the VSDC Video Editor to convert audio and music files from one format to another. It is mostly used to convert VPROJ to MP4 files.
However, this video editing tool has quite some limitations, like bugs, slow speed, etc. Therefore, a lot of users were not happy with the tool.
Some Pros of VSDC Video Editor Includes:
- The tool features pre-defined graphs and charts that can be used for slideshows.
- The video editing software has a non-linear editing system where you can edit multiple files simultaneously.
- The program runs very smoothly, thanks to the hardware acceleration
Sadly, Some of Its Cons Are:
- The program is not user-friendly and not intuitive, especially for beginners.
- You need to dedicate a lot of time, especially when you plan on creating large HD videos.
- Adjusting the parameters for creating and editing large HD videos is impossible.
What is the Best Alternative for the VSDC Free Video Editor?
If looking for the best tool to convert VPROJ to MP4, you can look into Wondershare UniConverter.
Previously known as Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, this software is considered one of the best in converting one video format to another.
Wondershare UniConverter supports more than 1,000 video formats and is very easy to understand and use. The conversion speed reaches 30x, much more than what VSDC is packed with.
There are not a lot of video editing/converting tools that can rival Wondershare UniConverter.
Some of Its Wonderful Features Include:
- The tool can convert various types of video formats at 30x speed.
- The software supports more than 1,000 different video formats
- UniConverter allows you to use other features like compression, burning DVD, recording videos, etc.
- It is easy to burn Blu-ray, thanks to the availability of free DVD templates.
- The interface is easy to understand, navigate, and use
- The software is available for both Windows and macOS
What Are Some Other Alternatives to Convert VPROJ to MP4?
Apart from Wondershare UniConverter, here are some other platforms that can help you convert VPROJ to MP4:
1. Freemake Video Converter
Freemake Video Converter is considered one of the top platforms you can use to convert VPROJ to MP4. The tool is easy to use and available for free.
Apart from helping you convert one type of video file to another, you can also use it to download and convert online videos from platforms like YouTube.
The tool features several simple editing tools that you can use to add subtitles, trim footage, convert from and to DVD, etc. Freemake Video Converter has got almost everything covered.
Compared to VSDC Free Video Editor, the Freemake Converter has a much lighter installation process and is simple to understand and use.
- The interface of Freemake Video Converter is very easy to understand and use.
- The tool is known to be very reliable and can be used to convert VPROJ to MP4.
- Freemake Video Converter is not a free tool; you will have to pay an annual subscription fee of $9.
- All your converted videos will have the Freemake watermark if you use the free version.
2. Aiseesoft Total Video Converter
Not far behind, Aiseesoft Total Video Converter is another great video file conversion tool that you can use to convert VPROJ to MP4 files.
This software is an all-in-one solution for both Windows and Mac platforms. You can easily convert various formats of video files; additionally, you can also edit and compress video and audio files.
Aiseesoft Total Video Converter supports more than 1,000 video formats you can convert, compress or edit. The tool also features a Music Movie Maker that you can use if your videos have a high demand and you have less time or skills to create and edit them. This feature will help you create cool videos in a jiffy.
- Recently, Aiseesoft Video Converter has added the UHD 4K format support.
- For advanced video editors, there are six advanced video encoders.
- The tool also supports other types of video editors like Vegas Pro.
- This program cannot be run on Android-based platforms.
- The tool has been designed to run solely on iOS platforms, except for Windows.
- The audio format support is very limited.
3. OJOsoft Total Video Converter
OJOsoft Total Video Converter is easily one of the most widely used video converters in the market today. You can be sure you will have high-quality videos after the conversion process. You can easily use the OJOsoft Total Video Converter to convert VPROJ to MP4.
One of the best aspects of the OJOsoft Total Video Converter is the simple user interface – it is very friendly and can be understood and used quickly.
The video conversion process is reliable, efficient, and fast. You can also extract only the audio from any type of video file.
- OJOsoft Total Video Converter allows users to convert videos in large batches.
- You can easily specify the path and name of the output file.
- The tool allows you to specify the frame rate, bitrate, and video size.
- You cannot pause or stop the video conversion process in the middle.
- There are not a lot of video format outputs that you can use.
4. Pavtube Video Converter
Pavtube Video Converter is the ultimate tool that you can use to convert VPROJ to MP4. The tool also allows you to edit, watch and create various video files from any source, including DVD and Blu-ray discs.
Unlike most other video converters that can only take hours to convert video files to provide questionable results, Pavtube Video Converter will do it in less than five minutes.
The tool is easy to understand and use, and every feature here is labeled clearly. Besides being a video converting tool, Pavtube Video Converter also has a separate video editing section.
- The latest version of Pavtube Video Converter has added HD encodes and decodes.
- The conversion process is done within minutes; it does not take more than three clicks.
- The tool can be used on a wide range of devices and OS.
- Pavtube Video Converter has very limited output formats.
- In the case of editing, there are no video stabilization tools available.
- You cannot record and convert HD videos and save them to your computer.
Sadly, you cannot upload VPROJ video files on video-sharing platforms like YouTube or Vimeo. You will have to convert VPROJ to MP4 if you want to upload a video on these platforms.
While you can use VSDC Free Video Editor for the job, this tool has certain limitations that can make the job difficult.
You should use the Wondershare UniConverter to convert VPROJ to MP4. Additionally, the other alternatives are also great choices for the job.