Converting Twitch to MP3 is a requirement of many Twitch users for several reasons. If you come across such a requirement, you should also need a good Twitch clip converter. So, the purpose of this article is to explain how to convert a Twitch clip into an MP3 file.
If you are a video game enthusiast, you might already know Twitch and how to use it. For those who don’t know, Twitch is a popular platform for video streaming and focuses on video games. The content streamed on Twitch comprises gameplays done by users and eSports broadcasts.
In addition, the Twitch platform streams other events related to video games. On top of everything, Twitch is more of a global community and a social network for gamers.
Pretty much all the Twitch users prefer converting Twitch clips to MP3 due to a very good reason. MP3 is the most widely used audio format across all devices, regardless of the platform. It is compatible with any device out there.
However, the main problem is that Twitch doesn’t offer an official feature to convert Twitch video clips to MP3. You need to find a third-party Twitch clip converter to tackle this issue.
If you continue reading, you can learn about the best tool that can be used to convert Twitch clips.
Using iTubeGo to Convert Twitch to MP3
One of the most impressive tools you can find today is iTubeGo YouTube Downloader. With this tool’s assistance, you can instantly download videos from the Twitch platform. The best thing about this tool is that it instantly converts videos into MP3 format with the download.
Moreover, this tool downloads videos from other video-sharing platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Hulu, etc. iTubeGo has a built-in video player, so it can play the videos directly without using the browser.
Apart from downloading HD videos, iTubeGo works as a powerful video converter. It can convert videos into MP4, AVI, WMV, FLC, and many other formats apart from MP3.
To give you a better idea about iTubeGo, we list the key features of this tool below.
- It is compatible with over 10,000 video-sharing and streaming sites. For instance, it can download videos from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc., apart from Twitch.
- This tool can easily download even entire playlists using a single-click operation.
- This handy tool can feature 10X faster speed than other Twitch clip to MP3 converters.
- Downloading and conversion process takes place simultaneously without wasting your time.
How to Use iTubeGo Twitch Clip Converter
Here are the steps if you wonder how to use this Twitch clip to MP3 converter. These steps are super easy, and you can make them easier by following the instructions carefully.
- As the first step, you should download and install the application. Be sure to visit their official site to download their software.
- Then, you should navigate to the respective Twitch clip you intend to convert as an MP3. Once you have found it, copy the URL.
- Now, you should launch the iTubeGo application. You will see an option called “Download then Convert to.” It is found in the top-right corner of the window. Once you select it, it will let you download and convert the file. You will notice a list of output formats. In this case, you should choose the option called MP3. Once the format is decided, the respective video will be saved in that format.
- Now that the format is decided, you should click on the option “Paste URL.” It is located in the home window itself. After clicking on it, you can see that the application identifies the copied content. Then, the application will download the video and convert it.
- You should find the converted files in the output folder as the final step. Just open it using any audio player, and it should work perfectly.
Other Ways to Convert a Twitch Clip to MP3
Here are some other options you can consider to convert a Twitch clip to MP3. We present several options so you can go through the details and find the most appropriate tool.
PS: here are the best YouTube to WebM converters for your reference.
01. Use Clip.ninja to Convert Twitch to MP3
Clip.ninja is an online tool that works as a Twitch clip to MP3 converter for everyone. Since it is an online tool, you don’t have to worry about its compatibility.
In other words, it works on any device with a browser and an internet connection. You should copy the link of the respective video and paste it into the interface.
After visiting the home page of Clip.ninja, you can paste the URL on its search bar. Once the copied URL is pasted on that space, its download option will be activated. Click on the option “Submit” so the app will start downloading the Twitch clip.
- Friendly user interface with excellent convenience
- It is compatible with MP4 in addition to MP3 file format
- It comprises too many annoying advertisements
- You cannot necessarily change the default output quality
- Its compatibility is limited to Twitch only (it doesn’t support other video-sharing sites)
02. Use Untwitch.com to Convert Twitch to MP3
Untwitch.com is pretty similar to the previous option (Clip.ninja). It is an online tool that works on any tool regardless of the platform. On its home page, you can see a place to paste the link to the video.
After submitting the link to the respective video, the application will start to analyze the video. Then, you will be provided with the download qualities.
Thankfully, this tool comprises an option to convert the clip into an MP3 file straight away. Select that option, and you get the Twitch video converted into an MP3 file.
- This app is compatible with MP3 and MP4 file formats.
- It is compatible with other video output qualities as well.
- It can convert videos that are shorter than 30 minutes.
- There are plenty of advertisements that interrupt your user experience.
- It doesn’t support other video-sharing platforms in addition to Twitch.
Are you looking for a multi-downloader tool to extract videos from various video-sharing websites? If that’s the case, Youtube2-mp3.com can be the answer for you. This specific tool can download videos from various platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
One of the best features of this tool is that it comes with a downloader for each platform. Once the respective code is pasted on the search bar, you should hit the “Download” button.
Then, this tool will offer a set of different output qualities to choose from. Choose the respective output format, and that’s it.
- This tool works with several video-sharing platforms, including Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- This tool offers several output qualities, so you can choose one.
- The interface is very friendly.
- It doesn’t have to interrupt advertisements.
- It doesn’t convert Twitch to MP3 (it supports downloading only).
Comparing iTubeGo with Other Online Downloaders
Now, let’s take a quick look at the most notable features of each of the above options.
|Online tools||Desktop tools|
|The quality of the video and audio||Reduced quality||Maintains the original quality|
|Output file format||Most tools offer only MP4 format||Features a large range of formats|
|Does it limit batch downloads||Yes||No|
|Customer support with lifetime updates||No||Yes|
|Pausing and resuming downloads||No||Yes|
|Advertisements during the download||Yes||No|
|Installation of software||Not required||Required|
Besides, click here for the full PowerDirector crop video function introduction.
Well, that’s our list of online and offline Twitch clips to MP3 converters. As you may notice, each of those methods comes with unique characteristics. Using online tools is a pretty convenient process as they require no installation.
However, when it comes to functionality, online tools have limited features. In addition to that, online tools feature relatively less stability compared to desktop clients.
So, if you are looking for Twitch to MP3 converters, you should determine the above aspects thoroughly. Do you know any other tool that can work as a reliable Twitch clip converter? If so, please share them with us.