Screen mirroring full screen is a handy tweak you might want to know as a modern-day Android user. With that, you can view games, social media experiences, and anything else on your smartphone on the big screen.
Take a seat in the audience and imagine you’re about to attend a movie. There are dark bars on either side of the full screen when you finally get it to work.
Watching a movie will be less enjoyable if you’re in the circumstances described above. A full-screen display while mirroring from your phone is something everyone would like to see.
Let us show you how to view full-screen films and photographs while using a mirrored device.
Part 1: Screen Mirroring Using Different Devices
In this section, let’s learn about screen mirroring full screen with many different devices. We explain several different scenarios in this section.
01. Screen Mirroring from iPhone to PC
Using the app called “Mirroring360” is the most straightforward method. The Windows Store is where you’ll find this program for your computer.
Follow the on-screen instructions to download and set up the software.
- First things first, launch Mirroring360 on your Windows-based computer.
- You are supposed to click on the option called “Next.” You must accept its license agreement the first time you use it. Join the free trial by entering your email address.
- Take out your iPhone or iPad. Tap “Screen Mirroring” in the Control Center. There’s a good chance you’ll recognize it right away. Start mirroring by tapping on it.
- That is how to perform full-screen mirroring from your iOS device.
Besides, let’s figure out how to use KIK for PC.
02. Screen Mirroring from Android to Devices
Before we learn about full-screen mirroring from Android to TV, let’s learn about screen mirroring to TV. In this case, the best option you can use is Tenorshare Phone Mirror. It is the one-stop solution to mirror your Android devices into a computer screen.
The best thing about Tenorshare Phone Mirror is that it doesn’t require any programming knowledge to mirror phone screens. No matter whether you use a Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, or any other reputed brand, you can use this technique.
This becomes exceptionally useful if you want to watch movies or play mobile games with a big-screen experience.
If you wonder how to screen mirror on PS4 from a smartphone, this tool can help too.
- First, you should download and install Tenorshare Phone Mirror on your PC. After that, launch it and connect your smartphone to the same PC with a USB cable.
- After that, you can activate the option called “USB Debugging” activated on the Android device. To do that, you should choose “Settings” and select “About Phone.” Then, go to “Software Information” to find that option.
- Then, the system can download the APK called “Tenorshare Phone Mirror“. Tap the option called “Mirror” button. Now, your device will be mirrored to your Windows PC.
- That’s it. You can easily control the device using the mouse and keyboard. Then, launch any game on the phone while enjoying it on the big screen.
03. Full Screen Mirroring Android to TV
Using MirrorMeister, you may connect your iPhone/Android to a variety of TVs. If you have an iPhone or iPad, it is possible to download the app.
Then, you can link it to a wide range of popular television brands with no issue. Roku and Chromecast can be used to stream content through the device.
After you’ve installed the app, follow the instructions on the screen.
- Use the exact same Wi-Fi network for both your iPhone/iPad and your television
- Use your iPhone or iPad to access the app. Allow “notification & device search” if you’re just getting started.
- Search for televisions by clicking on the Search for TVs button. Your TV will appear in the results once it begins its search. Press the TV’s remote-control button. Depending on your TV, you may obviously need permission to connect to the Internet.
- Tap on the option called “Start Mirroring.” After that, you can begin broadcasting. For the broadcast to begin, it will take some time. When using an iPhone or iPad in landscape orientation, you have the option to do so. Whenever you play a 16:9 movie or image, it takes up the entire screen on your browser.
04. Screen Mirroring from PC to TV
Did you know that you can mirror a PC to your TV? Well, here are the steps to follow if that’s the case.
- Use the same Wi-Fi network for your PC and TV. Check the TV’s connection if the PC is already in the same network through ethernet. Additionally, make sure Bluetooth is turned on on both devices.
- Select the option called “screen mirroring” on your TV.
- On your computer, go to the “Windows Settings” menu. On the left side of the page, select Devices.
- Add a Bluetooth or other device, then select Wireless display or a dock.
- Devices are listed for your review. To begin mirroring, select your television.
Part 2: How to Mirror Screen on the TV
Mentioned below are the ways to try if you want to full screen mirroring on different TV units.
01. Screen Mirroring on Apple TV
- Please make sure you are using the same Wi-Fi as your iOS device and Apple TV.
- Check-in at the Control Center. Selecting this option will bring up the Screen Mirroring menu. There is a list of gadgets that can be mirrored.
- The Airplay passcode will be shown on your TV. On your iPad or iPhone, enter the passcode and then hit OK.
- Using Apple TV, you’ve successfully mirrored your phone. When using an iPhone or iPad, make sure the device is in landscape mode. You’ll be able to see the screen in accordance with your mobile device’s aspect ratio. The video, on the other hand, will be shown in full-screen mode.
02. Screen Mirroring to Samsung TV
- Grab your smartphone or tablet. Find the screen-mirroring option now.
- The term “screen mirroring” can refer to a variety of things on different devices. Smart Mirroring, Quick Connect, Smart View, etc., are examples of this technology. Pull down its notification bar or pull up from the bottom to access the shortcut center.
- There is a screen mirroring option. As an alternative, click the button labeled “More” to check if there are any other shortcuts for it. Once you discover it, press the button.
- Searches for adjacent devices will be done by your device. This is where you’ll find your Samsung TV listed. Experience the screen mirroring by tapping on it. Play any clip you want, even if you need to enter your mobile PIN.
03. LG TV
The LG TV‘s built-in Airplay technology makes screen mirroring from an iPhone or iPad a breeze.
- Start your TV by pressing its “Home” button. It is on the remote.
- The menu is located at the bottom of the page. Use your remote’s navigation buttons to access the Home Dashboard. Activate the Airplay feature.
- To use Airplay, go to the Airplay settings and select “On.” Go to its Control Center on your iPad or iPhone. Click on “Screen Mirroring.” Tap on your LG TV when it appears in the list.
- A passcode will be displayed on your television. Hit “OK” after entering the passcode. Play any video in the full-screen mode now that you’ve successfully connected.
04. Roku TV
If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can utilize the app called “Mirrors for Roku.” The software can be downloaded from the App Store. Then, follow the instructions.
- Make sure the Television and your phone are on the same Wi-Fi network. Open the program when you’re ready.
- It will begin looking for nearby Roku devices. When you look at the list, you’ll notice your Roku TV is listed. It’s only a matter of squeezing it. It is necessary to install that receiver on the Roku device if this is your first time using it. You’ll be redirected to the installation page; click on Add Channel there.
- On your iPhone or iPad, touch on Start Mirroring to complete the process. Now, you can mirror any content to your Roku TV and enjoy it on your TV.
Part 3: Why Can’t You See Screen Mirroring on an Apple TV?
It’s a widespread problem, and it doesn’t matter what app you’re running. Full-screen mirroring is not dependent on the app you use to reflect your phone to the TV. Your TV’s size and aspect ratio are important considerations, as is the device or material you wish to reflect.
All of Apple TV’s resolutions are 16:9, and that is the standard aspect ratio. You will be seeing black bars. They are on either side if you mirror an image/video. Also, they maintain a 9:16 ratio on a TV with a 9:16 aspect ratio. Only the middle portion of the screen will be occupied by the image or video.
Part 4: FAQs
01. Is Full Screen Mirroring Android to the TV possible?
Mirroring an Android display to a TV is possible. It is possible to change the aspect ratio of some phones, like Samsung phones. If you want to mirror the entire screen, you can do so. Assume that you don’t have the ability to change the aspect ratio of the Android device. Even then, the phone will be mirrored.
02. What Are the Steps to Create Screen Mirroring on a Monitor?
In this case, you should use an application like “LetsView.” Download it and follow the process below.
1) Open LetsView on both mobile phone and PC. Also, make sure that they are on the same network.
2) Tap on Redetect. Tap on your PC icon. After that, tap on the option called “Phone Screens Mirroring.”
3) Now, you should go to the mobile screen mirroring. Tap on the monitor, and that’s it.
Mirroring your phone’s screen to the full TV might be a very handy option. Almost every well-known brand and method for viewing the entire screen has been covered in this article.
Follow our step-by-step instructions on your TV or mobile phone to get a captivating full-screen display. With that said, Tenorshare Phone Mirror is the perfect answer to full screen mirroring from Android to TV or to a computer.